"Blow the trumpet in Zion, declare a holy fast, call a sacred assembly." (Joel 2:15)
When we read the complete passage in Joel, we can see the sense of urgency in his call, suckling mothers and honeymooners are not left out! He was saying, "This cannot wait”, the revival cannot wait, meaning your consecration cannot wait either. We must humble ourselves before the Lord today and every day. This preceded his talk about the Spirit of the Lord being poured out mightily in the last days. So why would we want to see God in His terrible power but we shy away from consecrating ourselves? This is a season of revival and also a season to seize every call to consecration.
The 3 Days of Personal Revival
The 3 days of personal revival is a personal time of prayers aimed at helping to bring believers into the place of alignment with the Spirit of God, and readying a people that can host the glory of God. These three days will give you the opportunity to seek the LORD, restore fellowship with Him and attune your heart to His will. It will also help you to set your heart in readiness to walk with God for the rest of the month.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31
HOW IT WORKS
1. All participants are encouraged to fast till 3 pm on each of the three days. If you are led by the Spirit, you may also fast till 6 pm or observe a total fast for the three days as the Spirit leads.
2. Our church auditorium at Plot 11C Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja will be open for prayers from 9 am to 6 pm each day.
3. Participants are welcome to join in the prayers for as long as possible and leave at their preferred time.
4. Those who live far away from Ikeja or outside of Lagos Nigeria can also participate in this Revival Prayers LIVE through our GoBox 3.0 Mobile App which is available for FREE DOWNLOAD on Google Play and IOS Stores.
These three days of separation, repentance, and consecration to the LORD coincide with the first three days of the monthly 12 x 21 Consecration System, where we set our heart to wait on the LORD and seek Him in prayers and fasting for the last 21 days of every month.
12 X 21 CONSECRATION SYSTEM
The 3 days of Revival and the 18 days that follow make up what is referred to as the 12 x 21 Consecration system. In continuation of the consecration process which began in the first three days, believers are enjoined to engage in the following in the rest 18 days:
- Daily fasting
(Fast till a minimum of 12Noon every day, and 6pm on Wednesdays)
- Daily times of prayer (Day & Night) - 11 am - 12Noon, and 11 pm to 12Midnight
- Daily study of the Bible
We will be making a commitment to study the Bible daily for at least 1hour, following the Metamorphosis devotional which will ensure that you finish the whole Bible in this year.
- Daily listening to a teaching clip
(A teaching clip would be aired at a set time each day throughout the 21 days on our TV Channel - Spirit and Bride Network TV via Satellite and on the GoBox 3.0 App.
- Daily confession of Greatness and Comfort
We will be having confessions carved out for each month that would be distributed. You are to declare this over your life daily.
- Book of the Month
Each month, a book will be selected and made available for everyone to read and summarise.
By the Spirit, you can stay focused and maintain your stand with God regardless of the darkness and storm that may hit this world. This consecration system is specially designed to help you achieve that and more. Join in today.
For more information, please reach us on the contact lines provided on the first page of this magazine.