The glory of God will only come to a place and a people that are sanctified and consecrated unto Him. This is why it is important for the believer and the Body of Christ at large to understand the meaning of sanctification, and to live a consecrated life. Sanctification refers to a separation which is done by repentance and cleansing of sin. However, there is the need to preserve that sanctification, which is done through consecration. The 12 x 21 Consecration System will help you stay in consecration all day long..
Introducing the 3 Days of Personal Revival
The 3 days of personal revival is a personal time of prayers aimed at helping to bring believers into the place of alignment with the Spirit of God, and readying a people that can host the glory of God. These three days will give you the opportunity to seek the LORD, restore fellowship with Him and attune your heart to His will. It will also help you to set your heart in readiness to walk with God for the rest of the month.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. – Isaiah 40:31
How it Works
1. All participants are encouraged to fast till 3pm on each of the three days. If you are led by the Spirit, you may also fast till 6pm or observe a total fast for the three days as the Spirit leads.
2. Our church auditorium at Plot 11C Kudirat Abiola Way, Alausa, Ikeja will be open for prayers from 9am to 6pm each day.
3. Participants are welcome to join in the prayers for as long as possible and leave at their preferred time.
4. Those who live far away from Ikeja or outside of Lagos Nigeria can also participate in this Revival Prayers LIVE through our GoBox 3.0 Mobile App which is available for FREE DOWNLOAD on Google Play and IOS Stores.
These three days of separation, repentance and consecration to the LORD coincides with the first three days of the monthly 12 x 21 Consecration System, where we set our heart to wait on the LORD and seek Him in prayers and fasting for the last 21 days of every month.
The 12 x 21 Consecration System
The 3 days of Revival and the 18 days that follow make up what is referred to as the 12 x 21 Consecration system. In continuation of the consecration process which began in the first three days, believers are enjoined to engage in the following in the rest 18 days:
– Daily fasting
(Fast till a minimum of 12Noon every day, and 6pm on Wednesdays)
– Daily times of prayer (Day & Night) – 11am – 12Noon, and 11pm to 12Midnight
– Daily study of the Bible
We will be making a commitment to study the Bible daily for at least 1hour, following the Metamorphosis devotional which will ensure that you finish the whole Bible in this year.
– Daily listening to a teaching clip
(A teaching clip would be aired at a set time each day throughout the 21 days on our TV Channel – Spirit and Bride Network TV via Satellite and on the GoBox 3.0 App.
– Daily confession of Greatness and Comfort
We will be having confessions carved out for each month that would be distributed. You are to declare this over your life daily.
– Book of the Month
Each month, a book will be selected and made available for everyone to read and summarize.
By the Spirit, you can stay focused and maintain your stand with God regardless of the darkness and storm that may hit this world. This consecration system is specially designed to help you achieve that and more. Join in today.
For more information, please reach us on the contact lines provided on the first page of this magazine.